Kyle’s Black Paseo!

Was looking for something cheap to runabout in to replace the GT! Picked this up for a measly sum, surprisingly enjoyable to drive! Not the quickest but does the job! 

SGJQQjG.jpg

A3nqnzA.jpg

Couldn’t help myself so purchased a glanza front strut but it fouls on the alarm box and fuel filter so need to move them both! Moving the alarm box could be a pain.

wanted to see what the Advan rg1s would look like so had a quick test fit.

FbZR4rc.jpghKgFx48.jpg

managed to snap a wheel stud!!! So need to sort that but if I’m going to the effort of taking disc off etc may aswell stick some glanza/gt front setup on.

so short term plans are:

k&n panel filter, Corolla inlet, lowering springs. Sort rear arches, Need to see if starlets share the same lower arms as need to get a spare set to polybush as it’s nard to find spare paseo ones and new ones are over £100 a side lol

long term.... 5efe-t or maybe N/A build with bike bodies.

On 11/11/2017, 08:54:47, lukEp said:

You'll find it already has the 256mm brakes. I put paseo brakes on my N.A. as they were bigger. 

After a search I think some Paseo’s (earlier ones) came with the 238mm discs, although looking at mine I think you could be right that they’re 256mm! 

• 2 weeks later...