New member with a few questions.

rust really there all going almost 20 to 30 years old now  its jap its strong 

If you do go tdo5 then it will be dead to 5000rpm and then from 5 to 7500 it will do warp speed. And engine troubles to come soon as the turbo needs to run at a bar to go really it slugs down at lower boost  it sucked o my car even with advanced spool helping acis manifold 

Shit on stock engines 

Thanks rust is not too bad from what I have seen so far but need a much closer look on a ramp really will find out more on 7th When I get it up and a full detailed check done

not really decided on the turbo it does not really sound suitable from what you said. 

May stick it on eBay 

Thanks for the tip Colin, given what you mentioned after checking the car I think I am really lucky. 3 points of rust on the car no bigger than stone chips on the door pillars.  And a bit of rust on the exhaust manifold hooks near the rubbers.

this is luck more than judgement as I got the car without even looking at it need to get it on a ramp to really check it out but looks good thanks for the tip glad I looked.