Hi guys i finally managed to source some mounts for my glanza, they are non-lsd mounts and my car is non-lsd box so they should fit ok but my question is what if i want an aftermarket diff in the future? Would i be right in saying that the factory lsd box has different mounts to the non-lsd box, but you can fit an aftermarket diff to a non-lsd box and still use the non-lsd mounts? And the engine mount stays the same regardless of whether its a factory lsd box or not?

right guys still not sorted I'm afraid. the mounts came but the rear gearbox one that takes the most stick has worn out badly so its no good to use. ebay man has been a good boy and refunded me some dosh so no problems there. but now my question is if I fit the 2 stock rubber mounts and leave the rear gearbox one as a powerflex will that make it quiet again and not vibrate my soul when driving at low revs and sound like a scoob at high revs. lol

Edited by richglanzav
11 hours ago, daniel_g said:

Stop being a pussy

lol if I had a pussy it would be niagra falls at low revs dude!

yeh starlets do rattle and clunk along but if you drove mine before and after these mounts you would see what I mean lol

• 2 weeks later...

I've just fitted a Powerflex black series rear gearbox mount and I can't fault it. It rattles a bit on acceleration but i can't really notice anything other than a slight gearbox whine on the motorway. Going to be replacing the other two this weekend with black series. Engine seems to run considerably better now it doesn't jump around as much.