Starlet 1.0 1991 service schedule

Greetings from a new Starlet owner and member of this Forum... I've recently bought a LHD Starlet 1.0 1991 which I believe to be of French origin. I've done several searches on this topic but failed to find a copy of the service intervals or similar info for my little old runner. If anyone could possibly help or point me in the right direction I would be most grateful. Happy & safe miles to all..

Its all generally bombproof toyota goodness, id change its oil every 7/10 000 miles or about once a year, coolant about the same is good practice but probably not essential, cambelt 75/100 000. Everything else is as and when really, i have a 1.0 '92 as my current daily, its slow but entertaining, manual choke etc and all!

Thanks for the info. I've searched all over for a maintenance manual for the 1.0 starlet. but so far failed - have you by chance come across one ?  I plan to do most of my own servicing/maintenance on this old girl. She seems to run about 4mm off the red zone on the Temp gauge whether on a run or heavy traffic..with or without the heater on - is this typical? The fan seems to cut in & out normally.  The ride is great and nostalgic. It'll be even more comfortable once I fix the recliner on the drivers seat - currently it'll not recline past the almost vertical. Safe motoring...

Ive never seen a manual for one, its safe to say most of what you might need to work on is pretty similar to the turbo cars' kit people post pics and guides for on here. if you ever need help with anything just ask, this forum is probably the best ive been on for helpful friendly advice!

if your temp gauge is sat steady at that higher temp id expect someones put a high temp thermostat in or your rad is either a bit blocked or missing a lot of fins! for reference, mine sits steady right in the centre, only creeping up temporarily when i come off the motorway.