Hi All,

I'm looking for a 2 point front racing suspension strut brace for my EP80 1990 to help stabilize my steering as well as for good looks in the engine bay, best to be super white 040 if possible.

Also looking for a clear distributor cap too and a blue LED rotary arm to go with it.

Strut brace is more important though as my nan wants to get  me one for Christmas (2017)

Thanks in advance.

Brad 

What is it you are going for, few cheap handling mods?

Theres no downside to a strut brace, just dont expect to see a noticable difference.

Worth it for 20 - 30 quid or whatever they cost :)

Rear strut brace you maybe see a small difference, along with a rear anti roll bar.

A GT or Glanza front anti roll bar will also be an upgrade if you have a n/a.

New track rods and ball joints are cheap and you should notice the handling a bit tighter.

Its worth poly bushing the front lower arms too.

Clear dizzy caps and led rotors are a thing of the early 90s max powerdays mate you won' find anything like that about anymore. 

Best thing for handling is tyres, a new modern design of tyre is always a winner also renewal of all serviceable suspension parts will make a big difference on these old motors. 

Thanks for all the replies, very helpful bunch, the car has had all new parts all round, of course larger wheels too so good tyres, handling is good just wasnt sure if a strut would increase it, if not no worries, but still would make it look good :) i have rear bilstein gas shocks and got fronts going on soon too.