5EFHE cams.

Used condition but work fine.

I have for sale some high lift cams which are quite hard to source. These came from Browners white glanza in Ireland who I bought off a local friend with the car now. 

8.25mm intake lift

7.70mm exhaust lift

Asking price £250 includes delivery and paypal fee's. Price reflects rarety. I have never seen a set for sale on the web. Shame to sell these but I have other priority's.

UK postage only please. Will be signed for. Thanks

Screenshot_20171124-010739.png

Edited by Gainzy
52 minutes ago, Trevstar said:

Totally worth it, these should sell easy!

I really wanted to try these out on the blitz k1 turbo to see how they react. They say they act like a vtec feel towards higher rev.

much want for these, i can see the vtec thing my 1e is dead till about 6k then suddenly wakes up and makes a bit of effort, makes a good sound too. if they hang around long enough ill nab em for my 5e build!

2 minutes ago, Chops said:

much want for these, i can see the vtec thing my 1e is dead till about 6k then suddenly wakes up and makes a bit of effort, makes a good sound too. if they hang around long enough ill nab em for my 5e build!

Sounds good! I'm usually driving down Birmingham, Manchester way so if anyone wants to buy them I can meet you in those area's or motorway service's

• morgey locked this topic