Spoiler tax and duty...

I looked into it the other day as I want to do the same and just the spoiler and postage is just under £500 and then I would say you would have to allow another 100 for tax etc . Last time I ordered from rhd the import tax was £96 when it arrived with Royal Mail  :thumbsup:Toby 

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2017‎ ‎11‎:‎52‎:‎21, iamkierram said:

ahh, i would prefer the real deal if i can get it haha. i'm hoping to order it before christmas! :D not excited at all...

Genuine all the way, Get it ordered up :thumbsup: Ha-ha I bet you are I would be

Glanza and livesports spoiler = Win

Send rhdjapan an email before you purchase and tell them to mark down the price. as the invoice was on the outside of a parcel i got off them and customs charged me €22 on €64 goods i was fuming  couldn't  imagine the customs fee on that live sports spoiler keep us posted pls 

1 hour ago, iamkierram said:

I’ll give this a go, I don’t want to sound cheeky so I might try and word it as nicely as possible haha. Do you know if anyone has done this before?

Yes I emailed them as asked for the price to be reduced on the import paper work they were very helpful and reduced it for me. 

Cheers nick.

• 4 weeks later...