HKS PFC FCON gone bad.

So driving to work on Thursday and my car starts misfiring bad, no power and neat fuel spewing out the exhaust!! So I abandon the car to sort out after work..... I Checked plugs and leads all good, with the amount of fuel coming from exhaust while running my thought is injector stuck open. After Investigating my problem was cylinder 2 and 4 injectors are constantly open. I disconnect my HKS PFC and actuator, plug just stock ECU in and it runs perfect. I've come to the conclusion that the injector driver on the HKS has gone bad probably because the ECU is 25+years old now and the cold we've had has just made the driver give up, resulting in a permanent ECU ground to 2 and 4 injectors (one driver for both as it's batch fire) anyone else had the similar problem and is there anyone with a busted HKS PFC that wants to part with it so I can recycle some components out of it. 

When I say driver I mean the mosfet/driver/transistor, I'm pretty sure when I had the lid off last they had no marking on them or they have been scratched/attacked with a dremel, which is why a busted one for parts would be ideal. I'll get it out of the car tomorrow and get the lid off to confirm. 

Edited by lukEp