Steering wheel pulling side to side?

Drove the glanza into work today and about half way there the steering wheel started pulling left to right, not like vibrating but felt like if someone else grabs the steering wheel and tries to steer against you. Stopped it and checked as much of the suspension components as I could but everything looks fine to me, noticed my cv gaiter was burst but that wouldn't be causing the issues I'm having. Got back in to drive it to a safer location and it drove fine after that so got to work, drove back after work hoping it was nothing but again it started doing it. I kept pulling over and seeing if I could see something but still can't see anything and the problem does go away and then comes back. Doesn't really matter what speed you're going at or if the steering wheel is straight, when it's doing it it's quite a strong pull left or right. Any ideas what might be the issue, possibly bushes worn out or the steering rack is toast?

If the cv if leaking grease that could cause you problems. 

I would sort that out first. It can cause more problems than you think. Its the main piece that bolts to the hub to drive the wheels. the joint is easy fix so start with that.

sometimes the joint leaks grease and it can get on the tyres giving you strange handling.

Edited by 5T4R7ET N/A

I'll not be driving it again till I've got the cv boot replaced anyway as I don't want to destroy the cv and I'm waiting on new tyres coming as well as they're getting quite low, if it's still acting up after that I'm gonna take the pas belt off and see if it's any better with it off.