5e turbo, 200mm clutch to handle 200+

Hi, my glanza is running a stock 5E bottom end and I’m wanting to stay with the 200mm clutch for quicker revs, is this possible and is there any clutch out there that will hold? 

And if any one has td04 on a stock 5E with glanza Head, what power have they had out of it ?

9CC2AA4B-ADF8-4B5E-8CDA-6F6B6543FE34.jpeg

The 200mm and 212mm flywheel are the same size/weight. It's only the bolt pattern/dowls are in a different position on the flywheel. The only slight weight loss you will get is from the pressure plate and that won't be anywhere near enough weight to notice a difference.  

5 minutes ago, lukEp said:

The 200mm and 212mm flywheel are the same size/weight. It's only the bolt pattern/dowls are in a different position on the flywheel. The only slight weight loss you will get is from the pressure plate and that won't be anywhere near enough weight to notice a difference.  

Just thinking of centre to outer diameter of the clutch pal as the bigger clutch takes more to spin it. If you get me?