Japfest Donington 2018 30/6/18 Tickets cut off 4/6/18

doningtonaerial.thumb.jpg.3ef6880bd1a19e

UK STARLET OWNERS JAPFEST Donnington 2018

Tickets live now

Britains 2nd biggest celebration of Japanese car culture is back at the iconic venue of Donnington Park on Saturday 30th June 2018, and were happy to announce we'll be there, club booking is now open.

As per last year you need to book your own stand tickets and vehicle passes for your stand.

Please follow the following instructions below...
visit http://www.japfest.co.uk/club-tickets-0

Click on the red Club tickets scroll down to Uk starlet owners input our password which is 555.561 select tickets track time ect fill in all details and book your tickets.

Club space will be allocated on a first come first served basis. So the only way to ensure we get an awesome plot is to get your tickets booked ASAP. The deadline to book club tickets is deadline for tickets is Monday 4th June at 12 noon. . This is japfest's dealdine not ours. If you miss this it will be tough titty.

Hope to see you all there.

Thanks Staff

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It says there is a potential closing date any idea when that may be couldn't see it in the FAQ? Wont know till maybe 2 days before event. Car unlikely to be ready but would be great to come for the day.

1 hour ago, Neversimple said:

Will I get lynched if I turn up in a bmw? Or maybe forced to commit harakiri using a suspension spring?

i promise I will park it down the road somewhere

would have to be in public parking as non jap if your in the bmw 

cheers nick

4 hours ago, akyakapotter said:

would have to be in public parking as non jap if your in the bmw 

cheers nick

I can live with that the starlet maybe legal but she's shy so she may have to hide with the public too