Hi Guys,

Recently got my GT back on the road after being sat for just over a year. Heaters were working fine beforehand, but recently developed a couple of issues.

1. The blower at the top of the centre consoles aren't blowing out any air whatsoever, but the rest of the heater outlets blow out fine.

2. The car seems to take for ever to warm up and whenever I come to a stop, the temp just drops down completely - going to flush the system, fit a new thermostat and new coolant to see if that works.

Any idea what could be causing the first issue, and could they be related some how?

Thanks for any info.

Disassemble the center console, start with rubber buttons on the 4 sliders. then the piece of trim that shows blue to red for temperature, this is held in with a metal clip and can simply be pulled out. After that you will find screws and it will become self explanatory. Assemble again in reverse order.

Changed the thermostat and flushed the matrix etc - man some crap came out of there. 

I now have heat but again, the blower is working as normal, e.g when you select heat for face nothing is coming out of the vent at the top of the centre console, but air comes out of the drivers vent and  passenger side vent.  I took off the centre console, and stripped the heater controls down - so I could see the white vent coming from the fire wall- but everything looked in place????

Edited by Djaniero