Hi there from Costa Rica

Hi guys, I am brand new at the forum, but I've been on the 4efte's world for around 6 years. I recently bought a EP91 96 from a friend. Had a Tercel 94/5e-t and now I am starting my new proyect with this EP.  I had to convert it due to our Country laws, we are not allow to drive RHD, and so I painted it entirely and currently working in order to put my old tercel's engine and electronic. Next post will put pics. I am going to change turbo, moving from a PT 5431 to a Garrett GTX2860R Gen I, Electronic Megasquirt 2, forged pistons and rods and cometic gasket. ARP bolds and some other toys. Last time we got 310whp, 354 hp, at 1.2 bars, but couldn't get more due to injectors, I was running 350cc, now will try with denso 850.

Edited by CoNeDavidCR
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi there guys. It’s been a while. I am almost getting to the end to put the little monster on the Dyno. K-Sport Coilovers have been installed, turbo is already running and just need to finish some final details like a couple gauges.

Here are a couple of pics. I will post final results in a few weeks

• 4 months later...

Hello mates, I hope everyone is great. Here is an update, I apologize since I was with lot work so couldn’t provide an update. Car has been tuned already, using MegaSquirt 2, at 17 boost pounds we were ablento acomplish 310 hp and 260whp. Don’t want to get more boost due to the fact that I want a long term project and not just “dyno numbers”. First time in track felt very smooth and secure, but with a few problema of overboost that have been fixed. In the next 2 weeks I will put back in track to see how it goes.

5026B965-07CF-4CC4-92F1-B3FCC11D3BCD.jpeg

B5FF098F-6AFB-4188-800C-4505D3015774.jpeg

77BBFF14-82C5-490E-B3B9-FABBCD0E162F.jpeg

C35871AD-6F0C-427A-BA36-FB1404507F18.jpeg