Driving into Europe

Hi peeps. I know some of you may have drove to the nurburgring. I wanna know how you found this experience in the starlets? Or if have have driven further afield.  I plan on going into North Italy sometime in the summer. I know about the tolls and vignettes while driving through certain countries but is there anything else to take note 

Thanks

Will 

I drove to Finland from the Netherlands. It was about 18 hours on the road from Netherlands to the ferry in Stockholm. To make the ride more comfortable I fitter thinner/stock wheels, exhaust silencer, removed front and rear lips and set my suspension softer. It was pretty easy to do but I might look into making some sort of cruise control for future road trips

I didn’t find it too bad, mine was 10 hours of driving to the Nurburgring, I got about 300 miles before it needed filling back up. The ride was okay but I have a bucket seats and stiff suspension, definitely worth doing though, get some very funny looks off people because they don’t know what car it is lol.