180£ glanzaV carbon duck spoilers

3 hours ago, Gainzy said:

£220 for China's finest..

Hhhmm, have you actually seen China's tooling industry? Most of their factories are far superior to what we have in the UK. It's their quality control that let them down. Lest us not forget that there once was upon a time where "Made In Japan" carried a similar stigma for poor quality, hence Jap Crap.

Either the Chinese will continue to fall by the way side on quality control, or they will get their shit together and we'll see some interesting things from them.

You guys buy what you want I just prefer the real McCoy. I just think fake parts ruin the charisma of it all plus you can spot them a mile off cause people sit them on slightly off where the orginal one sits. I'm sure it will look good though..

What? I don't get it? The original ones are rubber right? If you could go to Toyota and buy one at a reasonable price then I absolutely would. You can't so this would be the next best thing. I don't see how it's fake, it's a duck tail spoiler, just like Livesports rear spoilers are after market spoilers. It's not a fake part, it's just not OEM. I don't see how that ruins charisma.

Mine's not rubber, it's the same hard plastic like the skirts and optional lips. That ducktail will be fake I guarantee that's not 100% carbon from China to me it's just not real but it doesn't matter I'm just glad they don't make them for a GT as the originals would decrease in value for all the copies. Like you say it's the quality control of craftmanship there's no doubt about it it will look really good especially on a red V. I don't blame people for buying copies it's alot of money shipped from Japan for new parts but buying from anywhere else you won't get the original box..instructions..guarantee..quality..the charisma.

8 hours ago, 5e colin said:
8 hours ago, 5e colin said:

Fuckers should make gt I be first to buy there just spoilers who cares fake or not 

I care lol people who pay alot of money and extreme fuck on's for genuine bits. Ahh it's all fucked now anyways they might aswell make em

You could never spot a gasket from a mile away though not long ago people were blowing those gaskets on forged engine's, it's all about the money I get it not everyone can afford or find the real deals  parts are mega overpriced and hard to source nobody wants to spend a fortune on parts you can't see haha