Hi all

I've just bought a replacement indicator bulb holder for my 99V from here. Annoyingly the replacement doesn't fit.

Can anyone confirm if the part was pointlessly redesigned between 96/97 and 98/99 models? I've received one which works, but the bulb holder itself doesn't secure into the light on the car!

You can see the difference in the photos below. Also the left one has Y shape pins on the bulb, and the right one, the pins are horizontal! So bloody annoying.

If anyone is selling the 98/99 compatible one on the left, please let me know!

Cheers

Arnold

IMG_0815[1].JPG

Update: Toyota do the one on the left for about £9+VAT, bargain! Picking two up on Tuesday. Part number 90075-60006

Still wonder why they decided to redesign something that didn't really need touching.

1 hour ago, Arnold said:

Update: Toyota do the one on the left for about £9+VAT, bargain! Picking two up on Tuesday. Part number 90075-60006

Still wonder why they decided to redesign something that didn't really need touching.

lol...i wonder myself, ..but that's one of those million dollar questions...if you get the answer, kindly let us know :D