Glanza for sale on Facebook

Thank you Calum122, yes that’s very true. It’s just hard to find projects that are local to you. I always try look for good body work. Like you say the mechanics are always fixable. I think the car is originally from Scotland, just makes me uneasy the guy selling it isn’t the owner. He’s just recovered and selling it on. 

My advice, having bought the worst Starlet going, and watching my brother make the effort to get his, which was a million times better at the same price (albeit in Ireland), is this...

You're looking at a 20+ year old car, which chances are, at some point in its life has been owned by some muppet.

Be prepared to travel. I regret buying mine. Had it four years never driven it. If I had only put effort into finding the right one regardless of distance.

Yes, Calum122 your right. I’m not going to rush into it. I’m hoping to keep this one. I’ve had 3 lovely examples so I won’t be happy unless I find another nice one. Turns out this white one on Facebook isn’t forged so beware if anyone is considering it. I phoned the engine services he has invoices for. It only had an engine rebuild using standard parts. 

Edited by Scotty2009