Ignis recaros

Hi all, looking for a bit of advice. I've been offered a mint set of front  ignis fishnet recaros at a real good price. I've seen some people say they sit too high and people fit custom rails! I like the tilt and spring forward feature on the passenger seat. Just looking for advice from people who have fitted them. Cheers 

2 hours ago, Chops said:

You want hilux surf recaros, theure fishnets almost identical to the starlets, and the rails are nice and low. Rare obv but a better option. 

You tried these yourself? I've just looked at a few pictures and the don' t look like the rails would fit. On a glanza the inside rear feet on the front seat turn down 90deg and bolt to the exhaust tunnel. These don't 

36 minutes ago, maddox710 said:

You tried these yourself? I've just looked at a few pictures and the don' t look like the rails would fit. On a glanza the inside rear feet on the front seat turn down 90deg and bolt to the exhaust tunnel. These don't 

But the seats are identical, so would the glanza rails not bolt onto the seat itself. I doubt Recaro would have designed two completely different seat mechanisms for the same seat. It's likely the rails are the only thing you would need to swap. Presumable with some Glanza rails.

Either way, it wouldn't be hard to fabricate new rails to suit.

Im 90% certian the old fishnet recaros i had n sold to someone on here were from a surf, they had modified rails that sat mad low. The headrests gave me a headache lol they looked amazing but were awful, maybe its just my fat head tho.