Oil filter relocation

I have fitted a TD04 on my Glanza and the intake for the air filter is touching the oil filter and now I can't fit the sandwich plate for the oil gauges. I am guessing I'm going to have to relocate the oil filter... Where do I get the kit for this? Is this an expensive thing to do. So close to it being done and now having to do this. How annoying!! If anyone has any other suggestions that would be great or point in the right direction for the kit pls x

Oh bugger that's quite a bit. Don't think I'll need an oil cooler but it's still quite a lot of money. Hadn't even thought about the relocation up until now. Was hoping to get it finished today lol no I don't have wepr. I have a manifold from fast road conversions. 

Just now, Kate said:

I did think about that but decided against it as knowing my luck I'd fuck something up. They say it allows more shit into turbo or something x

Well it's not filtering the air is it, you're just stopping big stuff going in there. But think once the engine has spun the turbine to compress as much air as possible, leaves and shit will just get consumed through the mesh.

Now I know lots of people run it that way etc etc, I just think it's so hacky when a filter is literally only going to cost you like a pony at max.

Kate sounds like you need to better relocate your air filter.

IWR16cG.jpg

Just whack on something like that. Was literally a 10er for two filters nice and maneuverable....

as per your other tread, i ran a similar set up to what you have now, 

my silicon bend/hose touched the oil filter slightly if i ran the parallel to the ground, so i trimmed the hose/bend carefully and turned the filter set up slightly upwards to minimize any touching

the filter itself never touched the oil filter---only the hose/bend

• 8 months later...