Hi . looking at buying a rear arb kit for my glanza , which kit is the best and fits well.

The Whitline kit or the ultraracing 16mm or 20mm kit.

Just after a little advice from people on whats the best / personal preferences. :thumbsup:

Thanks Toby  

Used to run an adjustable whiteline one, set it to the stiffest setting. Was good. Bur corroded very quickly. 

If i was getting one for my current car, it would be the thickest ultra racing one. Believe they are dearer, but better quality. Have one of their 4 point underbraces and its mint.

2 hours ago, daniel_g said:

Used to run an adjustable whiteline one, set it to the stiffest setting. Was good. Bur corroded very quickly. 

If i was getting one for my current car, it would be the thickest ultra racing one. Believe they are dearer, but better quality. Have one of their 4 point underbraces and its mint.

Sorry to hijack the thread.but does that 4 point brace have much clearance for the exhaust etc

i've only ran an ultra racing one...for so long that i've forgotten when...maybe close to 10 years.

never had any issue with it and made the car very stable.

but its not adjustable, so you would need to choose the appropriate thickness to match what you want from the start or go with whiteline

3 hours ago, maddox710 said:

Sorry to hijack the thread.but does that 4 point brace have much clearance for the exhaust etc

I dont think there would be much room. I changed to a side exit on my 85.

Chances are you could get a 2.5" to tuck over it but you would have to get an exhaust shop to make up a really tight downpipe.