Has Toyotagtturbo.com gone

Nah, looks like they've forgotten to renew their domain name.

The lads on there are too committed for it to disappear, they just don't appear to be that technically minded when it comes to this sort of thing, or rather have the time.

I'm confident it will be back up once they renew their domain name.

10 hours ago, daniel_g said:

Same with this forum. Or uksc should i say.

Used to be 4 pages of new content daily.

Now its that shit theres no point even updating your build thread.

Yeah remember them days Dan, shame the admins won't create anything to keep people in the forums 

3 hours ago, maddox710 said:

Yeah remember them days Dan, shame the admins won't create anything to keep people in the forums 

The local car forums here in NZ are the same, people just aren't interested in posting what they're doing. 

People do seem to be quite helpful on Facebook though.. but it's not the same

13 hours ago, maddox710 said:

I don't think the Admin can do anything to make people stay. 

Everyone finds it easier to use Facebook which is a massive shame. Every forum seems to have gone this way apart from M3 Cutters. 

1 hour ago, Gainzy said:

I've avoided facebook for 6 years but the forums just on it's arse and has been for age's maybe it's time to sign up : (

It's usually a load of rubbish. Newbies asking the same questions every day. 

In regards to TGTT it's been dying a slow death for years. I'm surprised to even hear it being mentioned!

would hate to see tgtt gone forever, ukso admin should negotiate  an archive for all the tgtt threads. 

same with photobucket ruining  internet build threads around the world :|  or across the world if your a flat earther LOL

8 hours ago, goldenvtr said:

would hate to see tgtt gone forever, ukso admin should negotiate  an archive for all the tgtt threads. 

same with photobucket ruining  internet build threads around the world :|  or across the world if your a flat earther LOL

Oh man I was livid when Photobucket changed their hot liking :( 

• 2 weeks later...