• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have had a slight change of plans. I went and picked up a 4efte on the 12th of july, this came from Richard Bradley Motorsport. So now the plan is get this engine rebuilt just standard pistons with my gt rods and possibly a bit porting still going td04 at 1 bar boost. not forging as i don't think its worth the money and anyone ive talked to says td04 1 bar boost on a standard engine is the most fun they've had. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/4/2018 at 2:24 PM, That Car Guy said:

Absolutley epic build! Just one question, where did you get that cone filter that bolts on directly to the intake mani? One of them would do wonders for my engine.

It was on ebay. K&N  filter so it was. Ill look for a part number still have the box.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello fellas, sorry for interrupting the post but I need your help 

Before 3 years I've been given a Toyota Starlet Ep91 '98 1.3 16v, finally the previous summer i' ve managed to start improving it's appearance, I want to replace the stock glass headlights, with glanza V headlights το make this change do I have to replace the front bumper also so the headlight to fit properly? Or the stock bumper do not have to be changed

These are the headlights that I want to buy an the photo is from my car 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-STARLET-GLANZA-V-HEADLIGHTS-HEAD-LIGHTS-EP91-/131349750956

20181122_132625.jpg

On 1/22/2019 at 9:11 PM, Parasa97 said:

Hello fellas, sorry for interrupting the post but I need your help 

Before 3 years I've been given a Toyota Starlet Ep91 '98 1.3 16v, finally the previous summer i' ve managed to start improving it's appearance, I want to replace the stock glass headlights, with glanza V headlights το make this change do I have to replace the front bumper also so the headlight to fit properly? Or the stock bumper do not have to be changed

These are the headlights that I want to buy an the photo is from my car 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-STARLET-GLANZA-V-HEADLIGHTS-HEAD-LIGHTS-EP91-/131349750956

20181122_132625.jpg

To fit glanza headlights you need a glanza bumper and bonnet as the glanza lights are slightly larger

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...