Wanted ep82 door card

6 hours ago, Chops said:

Ive got a pair of mk3 cards in good knick bud ill sell u the drivers one no problem.

Nice one, can you put a photo up please? If they are the speaker ones I'll take both if not I just need the drivers side one

Ive got both, speakerless and with speaker pods including the actual speakers themselves and mounting brackets, though id want to sell the speaker ones all as a set if i did bud. Ive no daily atm and theyre a few miles away in a lockup buried lol so retrieving them wont be the quickest soz lol.

4 hours ago, Chops said:

Ive got both, speakerless and with speaker pods including the actual speakers themselves and mounting brackets, though id want to sell the speaker ones all as a set if i did bud. Ive no daily atm and theyre a few miles away in a lockup buried lol so retrieving them wont be the quickest soz lol.

Are the speaker ones mk3 if so how much for the set? 

Yeah mk3, even have the correct fabric pattern. I paid 180 odd for em a good few years back so id like that back at least lol. Im in Portsmouth, dunno if youre local enough to collect or not?

On 17/04/2018, 10:33:55, starletezy said:

Got mk2 gt door cards located in East London mint condition open to offers 

Thanks but I've got recaros and mk3 interior, don't really want to end up with 3 different trims inside lol