Management and Injectors - new item added

OK, so having faced a very large vet bill, spending over a grand on my daily and having my gt sat outside refusing to start, I need some funds so am selling the following:

Emanage ultimate

Complete with EP82 loom, map sensor, AFR sensor lead, commissioning lead and tuning software. The loom is  bit of a mess but worked fine on my gt. It has a map on it but I can supply the original map for a td04 that came on it when I bought the emu or would suggest that a baseman is acquired and uploaded.

Price £300 - cash on collection from Worthing or postage at cost with PayPal plus fees

STANDARD INJECTORS

Removed from my gt over a year ago as upgraded, were working fine when I removed them but they would no doubt benefit a clean and flow test.

Price £20 - cash on collection from Worthing or postage at cost with PayPal plus fees

330cc INJECTORS

Bought used from a member on here but never fitted, would no doubt benefit a clean and flow test before use.

Price £50 - cash on collection from Worthing or postage at cost with PayPal plus fees

EMS STANDALONE Ecu - Stinger V4

Bought used from a member on here and briefly fitted to test but no actual mileage done. Ecu worked fine but needed air and water temperature sensors calibrating which I didn't have time for. Comes with wideband O2 sensor, integral map sensor and EP82 loom. I will also supply a comment lead and CD with tuning software.

Price £475 - cash on collection from Worthing or postage at cost with PayPal plus fees

FREE BOX

In OK condition, open and closes fine but one of the brackets is partially broken so if you pull it too hard the draw will come all the way out.

Price £25 - cash on collection from Worthing or postage at cost with PayPal plus fees

Feel free to ask any questions, offers may be accepted if they are reasonable.

IMG_20180417_201644.jpg

IMG_20180417_201516.jpg

IMG_20180417_201613.jpg

IMG_20180417_201950.jpg

IMG_20180417_202230.jpg

IMG_20180417_202425.jpg

IMG_20180422_192021.jpg

IMG_20180422_192012.jpg

Edited by hopalong_neil
    • 2 weeks later...