Sign in to follow this  
Kieran Barber

2 old starlet GT turbo autos

Just remembered 2 number plates from my mum's old Gt turbo automatics

One registration was K661 PDN, it was a black one and it was around 8 years ago since my mum had it

The second one was K749 EMO, the colour was like a gunmetal gray and the last I heard, it got a manual swap and was flipped on a quick profit basis

Thanks, Kie

According to the MOT check website K661 PDN hasn't been taxed or MOTed since 2009 so it's probably dead. 

K749 EMO is showing as taxed and MOTed though, so it's still about somewhere.

You must be from kivo then. I spoke to your mum about 8 years ago when I saw her in Worksop driving around. 

Was a nice stock MK1 that GT. 

Yeah, both cars she had were clean examples at the time, but her first kept having cooling problems and the second started to rust on the A pillar and on the arches

also, i think they were both mk2 GT's

Posted (edited)
On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2018‎ ‎22‎:‎01‎:‎18, Kieran Barber said:

Just remembered 2 number plates from my mum's old Gt turbo automatics

One registration was K661 PDN, it was a black one and it was around 8 years ago since my mum had it

The second one was K749 EMO, the colour was like a gunmetal gray and the last I heard, it got a manual swap and was flipped on a quick profit basis

Thanks, Kie

Just spotted this. I Have EMO! I bought it from a builder just outside Sheffield about 3 or 4 years ago. Its still going strong and still an auto. have you got any old pics or info on the car. Its still in decent condition just the paint on the bonnet the clear coat has came off.

It had a few botches on it when I got it like cut springs and the standard exhaust had a fair few clamp repair things on with mesh to try patch it up lol. But the car was still pretty much standard just a different air filter on it.

Emo's thread

Edited by Bean

Unfortunately, i don't have any old pictures of it and i remember there being an aftermarket filter on it, an HKS one if my memory serves me well

Cheers, Kie

Ah no worries. I cant remember what the filter was now, its probably in a pic. Its got an Apexi filter on it now.