Just remembered 2 number plates from my mum's old Gt turbo automatics

One registration was K661 PDN, it was a black one and it was around 8 years ago since my mum had it

The second one was K749 EMO, the colour was like a gunmetal gray and the last I heard, it got a manual swap and was flipped on a quick profit basis

Thanks, Kie

• 3 months later...
On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2018‎ ‎22‎:‎01‎:‎18, Kieran Barber said:

Just remembered 2 number plates from my mum's old Gt turbo automatics

One registration was K661 PDN, it was a black one and it was around 8 years ago since my mum had it

The second one was K749 EMO, the colour was like a gunmetal gray and the last I heard, it got a manual swap and was flipped on a quick profit basis

Thanks, Kie

Just spotted this. I Have EMO! I bought it from a builder just outside Sheffield about 3 or 4 years ago. Its still going strong and still an auto. have you got any old pics or info on the car. Its still in decent condition just the paint on the bonnet the clear coat has came off.

It had a few botches on it when I got it like cut springs and the standard exhaust had a fair few clamp repair things on with mesh to try patch it up lol. But the car was still pretty much standard just a different air filter on it.

Emo's thread

Edited by Bean