Meister coilover noise??

So I fitted a set of Meisters to my glanza over the weekend and now when I’m on full lock there’s what sounds like a rubbing coming from the front? Had a look and can’t see anything catching. Any ideas? Also when I read the instructions that came with them it mentioned making sure the top mounts were fitted correctly? I just fitted them as they came out the box? Was there any adjustments I was supposed to have made to the top mount? Any help is always appreciated! 

20 minutes ago, maerijn said:

Because the car is lowered one of your wheels is now rubbing to the inner wall when on full lock. Did you take the wheel off when you inspected? What wheel size do you have?

Hey mate, thanks for the reply! Yeah I did. Makes sense that I couldn’t see anything! Only 15’s in there. It’s strange that it’s only when turning right though? Do you know anything about the top mounts in them mate? Thanks again pal

12 minutes ago, JaseTheTaff said:

Hey mate, thanks for the reply! Yeah I did. Makes sense that I couldn’t see anything! Only 15’s in there. It’s strange that it’s only when turning right though? Do you know anything about the top mounts in them mate? Thanks again pal

Hi there, if you installed the coilovers the way they came out of the box there should be no problems with the topmounts.

I have the exact same problem with tire rubbing to the chassis. It is indeed strange that it is ony when you turn to the right. It doesnt really bother me much and I keep it in mind, but it could be a problem when you bring the car to your countries MOT, I had to change the wheels for some thin spares to make it pass MOT

5 hours ago, adzy said:

Could be your track rod ends arent centered. When I got my glanza I had terrible steering lock one way and so much the other way it rubbed.

Hey mate, that may be it! My tracking is way out since changing them so that would make sense. I’m getting my tracking done in Saturday so hopefully that’ll sort it. If not I’ve got new track rod ends to go in before. Thanks for the help bud!