New member from Northern Ireland

Hi guys set this up a while ago but gonna start a build thread soon.

Me and a few mates have decided to do a trip over to Santa pod for ultimate street car in August , each of us buying a small reliable car that we can have a few months building but not going mad with prices picked up a wee starlet as you can see below and let the work begin.

Will probs need a few helpful tips 20180424_120606.jpg.a5803bd70a471084f0b1 on the site :)

Thanks Sam

Cheers guys didn't realise there was so many in county down I am from Bangor myself. Bodywork on the car is a bit of a nightmare photographs well though :) lol

Unfortunately I am unsure were the guy got the splitter from as it came on the car pretty sure it's just the Renault espace splitter though chopped to fit 

Edited by Sam555

I'm across the carriageway, not far at all lol, crap picture but looks like Laguna or Espace splitter, I get some shit for my Laguna splitter but fuck what anyone else thinks I love it, period correct old school modding :D

Love those rims too, give me first crack if ever you think about selling them :thumbsup: