Ashley's Starlet EP91

First i thought I'd start with a little bit about me. I'm 19 and this is my second car. My first car was a fiat grande Punto with a black box so nothing special but it wasn't a bad car, I only changed the stereo and speakers in that.

I bought the starlet in November last year and It's a N/A 4efe starlet EP91 with low milage when I got it.

In the first 5 months of owning it have changed:

• The wheels for 15inch Japan racing JR3 in bronze with toyo T1-R tyres.
  • The stereo and front speakers
  • The side and front indicators to clear
  • Standard service bits like oil filter, oil, spark plugs, front bulbs
  • Installed central locking and alarm kit
  • Wind breakers
  • I've also removed the front top grille and put in some racing hex mesh

I've still got to change the head gasket and fuel filter but I've been trying to get a fuel line for the filter as it was too tight to come off without potential damage. I also have a Corolla tubular intake that i still need to clean up to gon o

My next major plan is for coil-overs but i'm undecided on MeisterR ZetaCRD+ or something a bit cheaper. I'll probably end up changing some little bits along the way like seats and replacing general bits to tidy up the car.

I want to do a TD04 turbo conversion with the necessary bottom end bits but that's a while a way at the moment and a lot of saving. 

I can't figure out how to upload photos lol but if anyone knows please say