Ecu remapping recommendations

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can recommend any good garages down south for remapping a emange blue ecu for my starlet. I’m located in London.

I know theres fusion motorsport but they seemed quiet pricey would work out cheaper to drive to TD n get it done. 

Are there any other garages anyone can recommend?

Cheers

How much did fusion motorsport say mate? I have a e-blue ecu aswell, and they said £350 to me on the phone, they are suppose to be good though although td seem to be the recommended choice 

Think they said from the top of my memory. 180 to fit, 300 remap and 80 for RR so works out 560 and on top of that I still need to buy the ecu and TD supply and fit for 550

£180 is absolutely crazy to fit any Ecu, what I would do is, leave it in the glove box for now, then attach the harness to the original ecu when you get there, later on whenever find a place to put it, my ecu (on the GT’s) are underneath to the left of the clutch pedal, whatever way you look at it, you have saved the £180 already:thumbsup: