Hey guys,

my Glanza’s going in for a health check and service this week and if it comes back with a clean bill of heath (fingers crossed!) I can start getting some more power out of it.

first on the list is the exhaust and when looking at some ram horn manifolds for a CT9 I noticed it said about modifying the efi pipe. As I’m learning about engines as I go I’m not sure what I need to do. Is it just a case of relocating it to behind the rad? Are there any kits out there to do this? Any help is always appreciated guys!

cheers

On 11/05/2018, 16:20:07, maerijn said:

What I think it means is (and it was the case with my Zisco ramhorn) that when you install a ramhorn exhaust header you can no longer use the original topmount intercooler.

Oh right! Well that makes sense. I knew that bit but didn’t know if there was something else needed. Nice one mate! 

46 minutes ago, TrisK said:

EFI pipe is the induction pipe that goes from the standard turbo location to the standard airbox

It's called this because it had EFI written on it 

I got that bit mate haha, I was more wondering what modification I would have to do to it but maerijn cleared that up for me