I have a question about the exterior of my car.

It's a 97 Red Starlet Sportif 3 door. 

My question is: Can the outside of each door that contains the plastic panel with the sticker like this one: https://www.google.ie/search?q=starlet+97+red&safe=active&rlz=1C1GGRV_enIE751IE751&tbm=isch&source=lnt&tbs=isz:l&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjl6fyQvYPbAhVLCcAKHSN1CZYQpwUIIA&biw=1366&bih=637&dpr=1#imgrc=8nZQe9woUrUtkM:  be removed from the car with a heat gun?

Does it leave a big divot in the side of the car once its removed which would need to be filled by a bodywork shop or can it be removed and the bodywork under it cleaned?

The reason I ask is that I want to remove my panels permanently but I don't want to do any damage to the car.

Thanks

What I mean is the plastic bump strips yes. Theres a red sticker on each on mine. Id like to remove the sticker and the plastic bump strips too. Does it leave it so that I would have to be filled and painted afterwards or does it leave it the same as the way the Glanza is normally?

Edited by DannyMoville90