Hey guys,

im back with another question (all I seem to be doing on here!) 

so I’m going to be changing my exhaust soon. Full system, manifold and such.  But lately around where I live Plod have been pulling cars in and doing checks on things like decats and if you fail they tow your car. A few civic boys and 1 or 2 starlets have been caught in the last few months. So I’m wondering what the best option is. Could I get a sports cat? Other than that what’s a good catback system? Or any other way I could go for this? Any help is always appreciated! 

Cheers

Jase 

Why are they being towed ?? Surely they can't do that because of an exhaust ??

Over here(Northern Ireland) plod are checking modified cars for insurance, every single bit on mine is declared and listed even down to my fancy valve caps lol 

21 minutes ago, SKINY said:

Why are they being towed ?? Surely they can't do that because of an exhaust ??

Over here(Northern Ireland) plod are checking modified cars for insurance, every single bit on mine is declared and listed even down to my fancy valve caps lol 

Yeah they can dude, emissions test the cars. Is they’re de-cated and fail th emissions they’re not road legal and the seize them. I don’t fancy having my Glanza squashed into a cube! 

• 4 weeks later...