New member but without a glanza!

Evening folks,

43 year old male from Birmingham, nissan Pulsar Gtir in the garage (bit of a project), after a glanza if anyone can help?

will have a minimum of £5k on the 5th July (money owed), would love something white or black, in pristine condition ideally forged with a decent bhp output.

decent forum here folks, good to see everyone from what I’ve seen are really helpful and friendly, the way it should be.

Get yourself on the glanza for sale pages on facebook and keep an eye on them, seen a few decent examples pop up but for pristine you're probably looking at atleast 6k. Some decent looking ones do come up for cheaper tho.

Edited by SpoonalTap
48 minutes ago, SpoonalTap said:

Get yourself on the glanza for sale pages on facebook and keep an eye on them, seen a few decent examples pop up but for pristine you're probably looking at atleast 6k. Some decent looking ones do come up for cheaper tho.

Evening mate,

all over every page going! :thumbsup:

yeah, guessing I’m going to need to about £6k minimum for something special....

10 hours ago, Calum122 said:

Hello,

Would love a Pulsar, but even some of the UK's finest are rot boxes.

Can't go too far wrong with a Glanza and that sort of cash. I'm sure you'll find what you're after!

Morning mate.

thankfully mine isn’t one of those but you’re spot on, so many have problems with the sills and rear arches.

another car which can be a money pit!