Recommendations for Car / Home Security Cameras

Hello all.

A couple with a couple of out of control young boys have moved in near me recently. One of the little sods proudly told me this week that whilst at work he sat on the bonnet of my Z4m! Fantastic news.... i'm sure the aluminium bonnet appreciated that as much as I did (cue red mist rage and thoughts of getting away with killing said evil child).

So my thoughts must turn to protecting the car now (which is on my drive when I am at work). Does anyone have recommendations / experience with the home network security cameras? I am thinking about the ones like Netgear ARLO and such like. I would rather not have to get a NAS box to hook it up to, but I will need one that can set up at least one viewing 'zone'. It doesn't need to do night IR stuff as the parents do at least drag him in at night - which is a small miracle as they don't care much about other disciplines.......

Any help appreciated,

Cheers.

hey Daz,

why not get 2-4 camera cctv system installed in your home mate? i am not sure if they are costly in the UK...but over here fairly cheapish and the IR feature is a great option. in general, a cctv set us is good insurance against home protection. if you have wi-fi at home..then you can view any of the cameras from your phone at any time too.

Sacha

• 11 months later...