Glanza wheel alignment!

So, after fitting my coilovers and doing a steering overhaul! My tracking is extremely out, I now want to get the alignment perfect!

What alignment specs have you gone for which you find perfect for fast road/track use? 

Adjustment wise, I have Yellow speed coilovers with adjustable top mounts, adjustable dampening etc 

Power flex Black series anti lift kit 

I dont use it very often but when I do I like to give it a thrashing every now and then so want it to feel nice under full throttle! 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks.

If I don’t have a tried and tested answer before Thursday I may just go for a neutral setup and see how I get on, if I have to re-adjust in the future then so be it!

i just don’t want to feel I’ve put all this money into it and not feel any great benefit! 

i think its a very difficult question to answer, because a "decent" set up will be very subjective and specific to each car...depending on spring rates, ride height, tires, mounts, bushings, etc....too many variables

my suggestion is to get it correctly aligned and then try from there till you find your sweet spot to suit your driving style and car's suspension  mods 

seems people run about 1 - 2 camber depending 

On 6/11/2018, 10:09:57, gorganl2000 said:

i think its a very difficult question to answer, because a "decent" set up will be very subjective and specific to each car...depending on spring rates, ride height, tires, mounts, bushings, etc....too many variables

my suggestion is to get it correctly aligned and then try from there till you find your sweet spot to suit your driving style and car's suspension  mods 

seems people run about 1 - 2 camber depending 

On 6/11/2018, 10:09:57, gorganl2000 said:

that should read "seems people run -1 to -2 camber depending"

Edited by gorganl2000