akyakapotter

J.A.E 2018 stand passes ADVANCE SHOW TICKETS END MIDNIGHT TONIGHT

6 minutes ago, Neversimple said:

Is it a better Idea to bring your own beer for the camp site guessing you cant take it in with you.

Yes dude bring every thing you need beer beer little food beer beer and more beer lol 

Lol I coming after 4 weeks stone cold sober 2 shandy's and I will need to stay away from the trade displays and discounts section

Hi this is my first chance at JAE but what should I budget not really buying anything other than food and beer which can get pricey in events have a very unexpectedly expensive Tuesday Ahead

You can take as little or as much as you wish bud stop in tesco and pick up your supply of drink and some food that's what I do then usealy have £100 ish to pay about with over the weekend. 

So looking at the layout of JAE this year and it seems they have had a little switch around with the club plots. Any ideas where abouts we are located? 

Can someone please tell me if we can get on the club stand with a day ticket? I’ve paid for a stand pass but I’ve read only weekend ticket holders can display their car?