I just think it's mental that the little JDM car has made it all around the globe.

And let us be honest, the EP85 EP95 in stock trim has much to be left desired. Or at least, that's my opinion. When you think it's cheaper and more accessible to get a DM 4WD Turbo car like Scooby or Evo. Especially for the price of these starlets. Then let us say you do want to turbo, you are looking at getting again Non-DM parts from Japan to the Caribiaan. I'd say, it's a lot of work and hats off to you!

From memory, when I looked into getting a 95 and swapping it, the best way to do it was to swap the engine for a 4efte as well as the dash loom and dash. 

If you’re dead set on turboing the 4efe, then I’ve reached the end of my knowledge, sorry dude. 

EP85 or EP95?

Its very straight forward. I have mentioned in loads of various old threads all the parts you need. Its going back a few years now since i converted my 85.

You can turbo the 4efe that comes in it, they are ok up to about 0.6bar on a standard turbo ECU. Higher compression ratio than a turbo engine.

Not sure what fuel you have.

You will need the 4wd sump modified to accept a turbo oil return line.

FTE parts to get, or upgraded.

Not all of this is needed, depends what route you want to take.

FTE ECU

Engine ancillary loom, plugs direct into the standard fuse box.

Injectors

FTE dizzy

FTE coil igniter

Ignition leads

Inlet & TB

MAP sensor

AIT sensor

Thermostat housing sensors to match loom (water lines, optional)

PAS pump and line (optional)

Dash, clocks & loom (optional)

Turbo manifold

Intercooler

Flywheel and clutch

Civic dual core radiator

• 3 weeks later...