Hazards working fuel pump

Every time I use the indicator the fuel pump will buzz for the first click of the indicator left or right. If I use the hazards the fuel pump will pump on and off in rhythm constantly. That’s just with the ignition on. If the car is started it will cut the engine out every time it’s pressed. Any help welcome

It's quite common or at least I've seen it a lot on many EP's, but your engine cutting out, this seems the issue is more apparent. I've always thought the voltage is not compensating for the extra power that gets drawn from other sources like headlights, heater, hazards and relays.

Then one friend put a earthing kit on his car which seemed to have made it better. So I had a look at the earths and what I observed was all the chassis grounds only connect/ touch the metal body through the threads of the bolt that clamp that respective ground down. So the ground to chassis touches the under head of the securing bolt and passes to ground only by the bolt threads, so basically not enough surface area for the ground to pass through and be effective. I think removing the paint to metal where all the grounds are attached helps.