Is a clutch change on a 4efe strait forward? Its my first time doing this. Ive bought an exedy kit which should be okay for a td04 conversion but What amount of box oil do I need to refill it with is it 2.5ltr or 3? How do you bleed the new clutch as Well? 

Cheers guys.

Edited by JDR33

It is pretty straightforward.

First take off the wheels, and undo the 3 bolts for the ball joint in the suspension arm. Drain the gearbox oil, and hammer our the axles from the box.

Remove anything that is in the way such as air ducts, battery etc. Then you undo the starter, 2 bolts. The clutch slave cilinder, 2 bolts. Leave it connected to the clutch oil line, so you dont have to bleed it, simply move it out of the way.

Then the bolts to loosen the box. 2 of the 3 engine mounts are connected to it, undo these while you have a jack underneath the block. There is 4 bigger bolts, and a bunch of smaller ones in the metal dust cover on the underside.

At this point I recommend you put a large jack or pieces of wood underneath the box so it wont fall when it comes loose. Alteratively you could get a rope or something and tie the box to a engine hoist if you have one.

Once all bolts are out and the box is secured to something start wiggling. At some point they will split

Fantastic guides thank you very much it will make the job so much quicker and easier now :) while the box is off though I'm going to paint it. I might as well being as the blocks freshly painted.