Glanza Front Wheel Bearings Keep Going

Were does everyone buy there front wheel bearings from for a Glanza?

The reason I ask is because I have had to replace both my front wheel bearings x2 times now within a year and it is really annoying me. I have just recently had both front hub flanges replaced and wheel bearings but the wheel bearing has gone again so this is going to be the third time I have got to replace the front bearing but this time it has only been 5months.

Does anyone know why my front wheel bearings keep failing on me I have just been buying them on ebay.

Ours are supplied with a 12 month warranty so we'll give you a new one if it packs in (we never get any warranty claims on them though). 

I suspect there may an underlying issue here though. 

I will get all that check thanks gorganl

Idrees are your front wheel bearings specifically for a Toyota Glanza or are they just standard starlet wheel bearings?

I have ordered a new wheel bearing for the Glanza and I have received the bearing and I have done a quick google of the part number LBK8362 and on one website it does not list Glanza and only says its for a standard starlet is this the reason I could be having issues or are the LPB wheel bearings fine? do all suppliers send Starlet wheel bearings as they are the correct front wheel bearings?

Cheers everyone for the help so far :)

Edited by Glanza1996