i know this has probbably been covered before but been looking and most of the feeds seem to be from a  few years ago so wondred if there is any new delevlopemnt on it or anything people are doing differently.

My question is how easy isit to run bike throttle boddies on my car??? I have a toyota starlet 1.3i 1997. 

From what i have gathered i will need this but isit really this simple or easy??? 

What i have read: 

Triumph 600tt itbs work best. I have read that i can cut the standered manifold and round the ports to fit then use silicone joiner. I need to make a bracket to hold the itb to the tps. Then drill and tap the runners to fit the vac points then conect the vac rail to the map sensor. 

Then ovs map the ecu but apparently i can use the standered ecu?? 

Does this sound about right?? 

Is there any new development on this 

Many thanks jamie

• 5 weeks later...

the oem ecu is not able to properly fuel itbs, due to the unusable map signal. standalone engine management is a must. and to be quite frank. itbs on a stock 4efe is a giant waste of time. understanding how and why a build will benefit from itbs would eliminate the need to ask questions like this.