TD04 Fuel Pressure Settings

Good Morning Guy's.

It's been a long time but i got my car back, got it running last Saturday but Sunday i tried to start it up i wouldn't start, it seems like it didn't get any spark, i took out the plugs clean them a bit but they were black, like i was running to rich, after clean up i tried to turn it on and the it was working ok.

I think someone already asked this but i could not find the exact answer.

But here i go, what fuel pressure should the fpr be on my setup?

And the safest boost pressure i can run right now(I got the 10psi spring in the wastgate but was thinking on putting the 14psi spring it)

97 Glanza 4EFTE:

Forged engine

TRD Sparkplug Cables

Trying to go BKR6EIX-11 Sparkplugs

FPR(It Was On 60psi but i think it was to high so i put it on 45psi)

Injectors 360/370 (Don't really remember)

TDO4 with Ram head Manifold

Tial 38inch External Wastegate

Full free flow catback

Blitz Access Plug and Play ECU

HDI FMIC

Greddy Bov

I'm open to any advice guy's.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Tha Dragon
4 hours ago, T-dog said:

Also without a wideband I wouldn’t be running over 1 bar with the checking the fueling 

So that means leave it with the 10psi spring?

4 hours ago, T-dog said:

The plug and play ecus are not designed to work with different injector or fpr . They use the standard fpr on the rail . Hope this helps :thumbsup:

So can i put the FPR to the original pressure?
Because i have the Blitz Access?

Edited by Tha Dragon

I would leave it around .8 - .9 bar and up it when you get a wideband to check the fueling . Yeah you can do mate but I would remove it and fit the standard fpr in the rail and that will eliminate any issues 

40 minutes ago, T-dog said:

I would leave it around .8 - .9 bar and up it when you get a wideband to check the fueling . Yeah you can do mate but I would remove it and fit the standard fpr in the rail and that will eliminate any issues 

And About the Injectors do i need to put the old ones back to?

i'll give you some advice.

take out those bigger cc injectors and put back in the stock injectors---i'd supspect your car is running very very rich with the blitz and larger injectors as it is right now

turn the aftermarket FPR down to stock pressure or reinstall the stock fpr...either option should work

take your car to a tuner/dyno and get it checked/tuned properly---this will determine your safe boost/map

On 7/21/2018, 8:07:20, gorganl2000 said:

i'll give you some advice.

take out those bigger cc injectors and put back in the stock injectors---i'd supspect your car is running very very rich with the blitz and larger injectors as it is right now

turn the aftermarket FPR down to stock pressure or reinstall the stock fpr...either option should work

take your car to a tuner/dyno and get it checked/tuned properly---this will determine your safe boost/map

Ok thanks for the info

• 2 weeks later...

Stock fuel pressure (2.3 bar) and the standard injectors is what you should do. Then get the fuelling checked as the PnP ecu’s all vary. 

If you were running 60psi fuel pressure and larger injectors you would of been over fuelling massively.