New starlet to bournemouth

Hi everyone, 

purchased my first starlet a few weeks ago from  a guy in Horsham. 

Loving it atm, it isn’t my usual choice of cars but I thought I’d give one a try and I’m glad I did.

is there any around my area in bournemouth?

there is a white Glanza that used to float about but haven’t seen it for a long long time.

Trying to add pictures but it won’t let me due to file sizes too big.

will add some later.

cheers

chris

Welcome,

there are a few of us around the area but haven’t really got together yet. I have a mk2 Gt as a daily but currently collecting the parts to have the engine out for a basic rebuild. 

You got any plans for yours or just enjoy as is? 

Tom

On 8/13/2018 at 11:57 AM, Socks said:

Welcome Mate!
Your photos must be huge!

Get a project thread started and allow people to keep up with progress as you make changes :)

Cheers socks

as soon as I figure out getting pics up I will put one up, I use an iPhone, tried screen shots of the pics and there still too big.

will figure it out sooner or later

9 hours ago, BurtEP82 said:

Welcome,

there are a few of us around the area but haven’t really got together yet. I have a mk2 Gt as a daily but currently collecting the parts to have the engine out for a basic rebuild. 

You got any plans for yours or just enjoy as is? 

Tom

Ahhh good job, I knew there must be some more in the area, a guy at my work has a black GT as his daily too.

ive got a few plans for it, a lot has been done to the car already but I will put my stamp on it which I have already.

im used to nissans as my last was a Stagea just before this, so I’m learning slowly about starlets.

if you all do meet up I’d be happy to tag along

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, bahnstormer said:

Welcome along mate, nice looking car :thumbsup:.  I'm from the area too but my Glanza is off the road at the moment being lightly restored.  If you happen to see someone in a red FN2 Civic flash you, don't panic it's only me :lol:.

Cheers Bahnstormer

im usually around the christchurch area, your probably hear it before you see it, it’s pretty god dam loud! Will keep an eye out for you.

Looks good! I will be keeping an eye out for this one, along with your work mates gt I haven’t seen around yet. His name isn’t Allister by any chance?

Ordering a new manifold next month and will be doing an engine rebuild soon after. We must get a little meet together in the new year. I will be following this car

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 4:10 PM, BurtEP82 said:

Looks good! I will be keeping an eye out for this one, along with your work mates gt I haven’t seen around yet. His name isn’t Allister by any chance?

Ordering a new manifold next month and will be doing an engine rebuild soon after. We must get a little meet together in the new year. I will be following this car

Cheers burtep82

Sos for the late reply.

id love to have a little meet, Let me know when, I’ve only seen 1 red starlet so far but did see a white gt in purewell, christchurch parked up in one of the dealers there.  I was just reading a few post and found one where you were talking about a black gt I think where you live, the guy bought an evo 5. That is the same guy we chatted about before, he did sell it and then bought it back again. His brother has a white evo 6 which was most probably parked on the same drive. They are a couple of full on petrol heads..lol