Is this where I fill my gearbox oil?

Ok silly question but I've searched google for the answer and it's not made me 100% on the answer and don't want to knacker my gearbox so just wanting confirmation.

Do I fill this hole with gearbox oil until it dribbles out? I think there is a proper fill hole further up but I also think you can just fill it from this one as well?

HtUrs9c.jpg

You fill from the top and wait for it to leak out that hole. And the drainage is at the bottom. The one covered in oil in bottom right hand corner of this image.

Make sure the car is level on the ground before commencing the refill.

Radiator_Mounted.jpg

The Hex bolt ontop of that cylinder in the bottom right hand corner of this image. Next to the sensor plug.

Edited by Calum122

Thanks for the quick reply, I've had the driveshafts out so shouldn't be any gearbox in it and I've read about the car being level so that's done.

So is this where I fill it from then? I did read about the allen key bolt but I didn't see it till I had another look.

voM5EcH.jpg

You're a gent mate, decided to drain the rest of the gearbox out the now as well. I see the hex bolt, I didn't see your edit until now. That's perfect, I'll get it done and that's one more thing to do off the list.