Old member returning..

Ladies and gentlemen, :-)

hope we are all good and well.  Long time since I've been on the forum and even longer since I've been in a starlet but as the saying go's you always come back.. It's nice to see some old names I recognise from back in the day still on the forum/in a starlet.  Fair play.

This time I'm on the look out for a track EP82 or something to make into a track car as me and the misses really fancy giving the track day/car a shot as we have spoken about it for a long time and it's time to bite the bullet so to speak. 

I always wanted the 746 Turquoise Metallic ep82 but I know these are rare to come by but you never know somebody maybe thinking of selling up or know somebody that would sell up given the right price. :-)

Failing that colour wise I'm not to bothered aslong as it's not rusty and or fucked.  I know there becoming a bit thin on the old second hand market so il see what's available but as said ideally I'm looking for a genuine 746 colored car.

Thanks fellas and hopefully I can be back in a starlet before long. 

Kind regards,

Drew.