St185 GT4 twinpot front callipers.

I have the same calipers and carrier's and far as I know they are bolt on with 1.7 TD Astra discs, the discs need machined to let them slide into the hub I Think, I was gifted discs allredy done so hopefully someone can confirm that they are "bolt on" 

:)

36 minutes ago, SKINY said:

I have the same calipers and carrier's and far as I know they are bolt on with 1.7 TD Astra discs, the discs need machined to let them slide into the hub I Think, I was gifted discs allredy done so hopefully someone can confirm that they are "bolt on" 

:)

Thanks mate.

part of the reason may be that many persons don't use that specific set up....i've seen members using celica st202 and levin twin pot set ups and st185 single pot set ups more so

however, i'm not aware of the celica st185 twin pot set up and whats required to make it work on the starlet-----hence a possible reason for the silence on the matter from the forum

• 3 months later...
On 1/9/2019 at 6:29 PM, pockrockgtti said:

U should really use a custom set of spigot rings to centre the discs, from the pics on your build thread on toyotagtturbo.com, u dont seem to have bothered. I dont advise this.

You obviously missed the line that says "Only thing it does need is a spigot ring between the centre hole and the hub as there is a difference."  Buy hey not too worry :) also they where only on for trial fit as they still need refurbed as you can see by the state off them lol :)

10 hours ago, pockrockgtti said:

I obviously did! Lol. I've seen loads of people do it over the years. Glad to see you know better!

Yea it's scary the amount of folks don't know, I've even seen folk putting collars on studs to center the disc =@