2018 Annual Sale..1st-31st October...25% OFF!!

Hi guys,

Another year has flown by quick and its about that time of year again. as always..during the month of October...we will be offering 25% OFF on ALL 4E/5E manifold combos. If anyone has any queries on price/availability during this time..just post it up on this thread and i'll try my best to respond as quick as possible. You may receive a quicker response via our Facebook page.

Delivery times will be roughly 2-3 weeks. Last year (during the sale period) we managed to stick within this time frame. we will strive to do better this year. custom products "may" require a little more time guy. please read our terms & condition posted on the main WEPR forum page before ordering guys.

Thanks.

Sacha

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Amjad said:

Hi Sacha, 

Could you please PM me the current prices for mild steel EWG TD04 manifold kits please? 

(Ramhorn/topmount)

Thanks! 

i'll put it in here in case anyone else is curious too..prices after 25% off are..

m/s ram combo -- $585/£450 shipped.

m/s top mount ram combo -- $625/£481 shipped

thanks!

Sacha

• 2 weeks later...

mate sadly our website was hacked some time ago and its been down for a while. we've been so busy and just not had the time to attend to it.

post on here what you need and i'll try my best to get back to you asap with all the info/prices you require mate.