Curborough sprint course. 5e vf35

Awesome! Have you git any videos?Which layout did you do? Was great doing the figue 8 

I'd deffo go again. I've got a few sessions  silverstone  then donington open pit at end of october otherwise I come again.

Ad08r D2 coils, rear arb. Polybushes all round antilift kit, front and rear braces.  Front lower brace. Gt4 Twinpot breaks, bluestuff pads. Probly missed few things too

I've got few more vids of diffrent angles I'll put up too :)

i

Edited by goldenvtr

Did the one full lap around the outside then cut into figure of 8 on second lap. I was really impressed with how little waiting around there was and plenty of track time for the money. Also most of the people on the day were sound which always helps.

i have a few in car videos. My car looks no where near as tight as yours in the bends though. I’m in need of a rear arb I think and was on a mix and match of tyres. Was a great day though really enjoyed it. Get yourself booked onto 8th October one may aswell for £60!

Sounds similar. Our day ran really smooth with no delays. Was a great. Only 20 spaces too keep tracktime fair few, people left early too was pretty much non stop racing.

I really can justify 3 track days in october lol. Oh I've got a cusco lsd aswell which makes a huge diffrence. 

Come donington on thr 31st October mate. Be me and my mate in his ep3

We had abit of an oil problem (not from the Starlet for a change) so that slowed us abit but couldn’t of been helped really! Only 15 on the one I did. Did you organise yours through chequered flag?

ive got no more holidays to book now mate so can’t do 31st I’m afraid. Be good to get a few more starlets on the sprint days as they abit less intense than a full blown track day and less hard on the car meaning even the less track prepped cars could get involved.

i run a factory LSD but used to run a kaaz on my old GT and they are so much different. Would be up for a day sometime next year for sure though :-) 

19 minutes ago, ashbuxton said:

We had abit of an oil problem (not from the Starlet for a change) so that slowed us abit but couldn’t of been helped really! Only 15 on the one I did. Did you organise yours through chequered flag?

ive got no more holidays to book now mate so can’t do 31st I’m afraid. Be good to get a few more starlets on the sprint days as they abit less intense than a full blown track day and less hard on the car meaning even the less track prepped cars could get involved.

i run a factory LSD but used to run a kaaz on my old GT and they are so much different. Would be up for a day sometime next year for sure though :-) 

I got our places though a friend of a friend, but I'm in woth the group now. I agree would make a great starlet event, ans yiur right about not being too jars on the cars.

Maybe could get somwone to try organise starlet vs mx5 day as there plenty of mx5 guys I know who would come. Did your old kazz diff clunk? I had mine for daily driving but it's soo good on track