Trying to find a brembo bolt up set up for ep82

hey guys i have a ep82gt starlet and ive been trying to find brake kits 4pots for the car, its been quite hard online finding 4 pot kits for it as i'm from trinidad and tobago but if there is a kit from wilwood that anyone knows about that i can order and bolt onto the original hub would be great , i do not want to do the levin conversion onto my car as ive tried some 13s drag rims on an ek3 with a wilwood conversion and it fitted perfectly  and they also clear 15" rims 

any help would be great 

Edited by evil_ep
9 hours ago, evil_ep said:

hey guys i have a ep82gt starlet and ive been trying to find brake kits 4pots for the car, its been quite hard online finding 4 pot kits for it as i'm from trinidad and tobago but if there is a kit from wilwood that anyone knows about that i can order and bolt onto the original hub would be great , i do not want to do the levin conversion onto my car as ive tried some 13s drag rims on an ek3 with a wilwood conversion and it fitted perfectly  and they also clear 15" rims 

any help would be great 

Can ship you a Wilwood setup 

pm me or find me on Instagram 

pmontgomery82